Terms & Conditions
Mega Prize – Trip for 2 for one night two day stay in Sri Lanka
1. Kyron Photography Contest is hosted by Allied Blenders and Distillers (ABD).
2. The Contest will run for 21 days and shall commence from 2016 at Indian standard Time (IST) and shall end on 2016 at IST. No entries after the deadline shall be accepted.
3. The Contest is open to Indian citizens residing in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, and Puducherry.
4. The Contest is strictly governed by the laws of India including the Privacy Laws of India.
5. The Participants must have attained the age of 25 years to participate in the Contest.
6. Employees, agents and promoters (including their immediate family members) of ABD and Tonic media cannot participate.
7. By participating in the Contest, each Participant agrees to follow these Terms and Conditions and to be bound by any decisions made by ABD in its sole discretion, including any interpretations of the Terms and Conditions.
8. ABD is not responsible for any loss of Entries for any reason whatsoever including, due to any problems caused by service providers, technical disruption and/or failure/ server problems and/ or any other difficulties for entries received after the deadline.
9. ABD may disqualify any applicant in its sole discretion, including but not limited to if such applicant submits a photo(s) or information that ABD deems, in its sole discretion, to be offensive, inappropriate, or obscene in any way. The participant indemnifies ABD from any acts or actions caused by them either direct or otherwise.
10. ABD reserves its right to select and declare or not to declare the Winner, if no Participant has submitted entries up to the satisfaction of ABD. The decision of ABD in this regard is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
11. The Contest requires the Winners to provide information like Facebook/Twitter/Google login ids. The information is requested to process the results of the Contest (for example, identifying entries, etc.), declare and inform the Winners of the Contest. Except for the Winners of the Contest, the information is not retained by ABD and its agencies under any circumstances.
12. Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle the Participants to win a Prize.
13. The Prize will be awarded to the Winner pursuant to verification and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. Prize is not transferable, assignable or exchangeable. The Prize cannot be negotiated or refunded, and by no means will cash equivalent be given. Only the Winners, and no other person or agent may claim the Prize.
15. ABD will offer weekly Prizes during the Contest of a buffet meal for two persons at premium outlets in the Winner’s city and movie tickets for two persons in the Winner’s city.
16.Participants must ensure that the photos uploaded for the Contest and any use by ABD for promotional / publicity purposes of the same shall not infringe the rights of any third parties, any copyright or any applicable law, regulation, code, order, direction or bye-law and Participants shall fully indemnify and keep ABD and its affiliates and licensees, and assigns fully indemnified from and against any claim, damage, loss (whether foreseeable or not), liability or cost including reasonable legal fees in respect thereof.
17. The photos must be the participant’s original creation. Modifying, enhancing or altering a third-party’s pre-existing work does not qualify as an original creation.
18. By entering the Contest, Participants acknowledge that their photos can be used by ABD for publicity or promotion related to Contest and brand in any media without further consent or payment. ABD holds the right to filter the photos before uploading them on the microsite.
19. Disputes, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai only.